18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question Anyone found the SA Echelon 4” Comp in store near LA yet?

Anyone know of any LGS with stock of the Echelon compact comp near LA? I’d be much obliged if you could turn me on to one.
I’m in NorCal, so no, but I’m waiting for the newly announced 4.0FC - full sized grip/compact slide. Equivalent kinda of Glock 45. Springfield sez it’s on the roster.
Anyone know of any LGS with stock of the Echelon compact comp near LA? I’d be much obliged if you could turn me on to one.
 
Anyone know of any LGS with stock of the Echelon compact comp near LA? I’d be much obliged if you could turn me on to one.
Blue Collar firearms in Colton has 1 left on the shelf. They had it when I left Saturday about 15 minutes before their closing and have been closed since. They reopen tomorrow morning at 10 or 10:30.
 
would getting it ported be a dumb idea?
LOL!!!!! ive tried both. The factory comp is so useless send it to get ported it makes a big diff. Same sht goes for the S&W "COMPS' waste of money send it to a pro shop.
 
We have two left of the 4.5F Comps, 4.0C regular and 4.5F regular.

Sold out of the 4.0C comps.

Call or email to lock them down. We can send invoice and payment link.

RIFLENETICS
10029 Lampson Ave
Garden Grove CA 92840
714-333-3445
 
We have two left of the 4.5F Comps, 4.0C regular and 4.5F regular.

Sold out of the 4.0C comps.

Call or email to lock them down. We can send invoice and payment link.

RIFLENETICS
10029 Lampson Ave
Garden Grove CA 92840
714-333-3445
Do those come with the gear pac?
 
Negative. We do have a shipment of Hellcat Pro, 4.0C, and 4.5F regular gear pacs inbound late this week or early next week.
 
I'm holding out for the 4.5F Comped Gear package - any word on those?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-28 at 1.20.23 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2026-01-28 at 1.20.23 AM.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom