18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Anyone have experience with the Girsan EAA MC14t?

Don’t think there’s enough demand out there sadly but if someone like Lok would make some brass grip panels, it would probably help even more.

Ah well. Sadly aftermarket generally only exists for overtly mainstream stuff.
 
Update......


500 rounds thus far and it hasn't skipped a beat. No FF, or No non slide lock after last round. I guess i got a good one?


Ecclesiastes 7:9 warns, "Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, For anger rests in the bosom of fools"
 
Update......


500 rounds thus far and it hasn't skipped a beat. No FF, or No non slide lock after last round. I guess i got a good one?


Ecclesiastes 7:9 warns, "Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, For anger rests in the bosom of fools"

I'm around there with no issues too.

Absolutely doesn't mean tango87 didn't get one that fell through the cracks and absolutely does mean that I hope he gets taken care of.

But no problems to speak of, I still haven't even cleaned it. Maybe I'll keep going until it constantly chokes up to see how long it'll go without any cleaning.
 
Bought a MC14T a few months ago, really enjoy shooting it, have fired over 1000rds without any malfunctions.
I did however have a problem with the roll pin and LCI falling out at the range and getting lost.
Shot several boxes of ammo outdoors then set it down to cool, when I picked it back up the LCI & pin were gone, no idea when they fell out.
Contacting EAA was a waste of time because they wouldn't sell me the parts, they wanted me to pay to ship it to them then pay to ship it back.
Cheaper option was buying a magnet sweeper and combing the range area, didn't take too long to find the LCI amongst the scrap - no roll pin though.
The LCI went back into the pistol with a new roll pin but was missing the spring, so the LCI would get stuck straight up when firing, blocking the sights.
Asked employee at the LGS if they had any small springs and he suggested an AR15 detent spring. Chopped one and it worked, good as new again.
Added a drop of blue thread locker to the roll pin and its pretty firm in there so I don't think I have to keep an eye on the LCI anymore.
The shipping thing with EAA was disappointing but I'm not going to let it tarnish the gun for me, I still like shooting it.

MC14TWoodrightNOSERIAL.webp

Zib Grips off Ebay if anyone was wondering, they need a bit of sanding to fit the pistol.
Bought the Beretta logo grips because it's as close to a Beretta 86 or 80X I'll ever get.
 
Back
Top Bottom