18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Open AOW Fingerprinting and Engraving Service

This is open for discussion or for the time being

WojtekWeaponry

Member+
2A
2026 2
Messages
269
Classified ads
8
For those of you that want to get a CA-Legal AOW, I am of the few places that does digital fingerprint files (EFT) for all you guys behind enemy lines. You can opt to do it by rolling your own prints on an FD-258 and sending a 600DPI scan to me or just buy my round-trip service and I will send you cards, ink and a return label so it will come back for processing. Either way, it is fast, convenient and economical and I can get you fixed up nicely.

In addition to my fingerprinting service, I also offer AOW engraving and can do it before or after filing. I also can do a round-trip combo package of prints and engraving.
 
Back
Top Bottom