By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
^^Agreed.. . . the 9CA established the stay pending appeal, and the 9CA has issued the Decision, arguably the stay is gone and the statutes are not enforceable.
Also, as a followup action, the State can request an appeal en banc and would most certainly ask for a stay pending that appeal.
With all respect, it's not.This law talk is so confusing![]()
Lol it is. Many things in life my brain can process just fine. Law takes a lot more effort with this language. It's not easy for me.With all respect, it's not.
The various levels of the judicial process are convoluted, Byzantine and arcane and the general populace is not trained to deal with it. (And I am, by decision and design, part of that populace).
With all respect, it's not.
And that is the unfortunate reality of living in CA.Well it's really not that big a deal because ammo Freedom Week is almost certainly coming to a quick end, and with it will be the end of this thread/topic for now.
I don’t have an FFL03 and I never will.Feels like FFL03 holders are disgruntled by this Freedom Day, Week, or Month.. wonder why?
“Short term victories” are not victories.Were you a gunowner, and/or were you upto date on litigations, to be able to enjoy the last 2 "Freedoms."
You talk as if you don't/no one remember 1st Freedom week.
We still talking about using our Freedom week mags, it was a short term victory, but a victory nonetheless.
As someone who also owns a home outside the state, I retreat to freedom on a regular basis. I do not subjugate myself to the lunacy that are anti 2A gun laws. I exercise my 2A to the maximum and without theWell I'm enjoying my Freedom week/day acquisitions. It was a victory to many that are able to. Guess you didn't participate or buy during those times?
Remember all those St. Benitez candles, shirts, what not? It lasted for a year or so even after the end of Freedom week. People that were able to get it were lovin' it.
Does this mean we can legally order ammo online again?