- Messages
- 5,653
If you don’t have to engrave anymore how do you show your “pistol” is actually an AOW
My AR pistol didn't need engraving. But it's also not an NFA itemIf you don’t have to engrave anymore how do you show your “pistol” is actually an AOW
Ar Pistol isn't the only Ar that can be a AOW.If you don’t have to engrave anymore how do you show your “pistol” is actually an AOW
ok...? I never said that. Thanks captain obvious lolAr Pistol isn't the only Ar that can be a AOW.
Yeah again I am asking about making AOW's please stay on topic guys lolMy AR pistol didn't need engraving. But it's also not an NFA item
Was addressing your question about the engravingYeah again I am asking about making AOW's please stay on topic guys lol
you said you don't have a NFA AOW though. I am asking about making an AOW. Now that no registration is requiredWas addressing your question about the engraving
Sounds like they're saying we need to join GOA and engrave?It only let me attach 4 images in the last post, here are two more from 2AZone
View attachment 263351
View attachment 263352
Just wait on approval. You don’t know what next administration will do and they can reverse it. I have one nfa sbr and they engraved the inner magwell. Might do another but leaning towards going from 556 to 300bo or 9mm on that one.Mine is engraved because I had it done a while ago, and still waiting for ATF approval. But now I don't know what to do.
If you don’t have to engrave anymore how do you show your “pistol” is actually an AOW
The atf announced this new change is for All Americans. Not just those that joined a organization.Sounds like they're saying we need to join GOA and engrave?