18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Armorally - Ca no go

1029fd

Member+
2A
Messages
11
Ordering bullets from Aromorally is a no-go for Ca. Their return email stated the Ca "nuisance" laws prevent them from shipping to Ca.

Its a shame when a business outside Ca reads into a law what's not there. I regulary, like many Ca reloaders, order bullets, primers, powder, and cartridge cases, from places like Brownells, Midway, Wideners, etc without a problem.

Their website says its veteren owned and I am happy to support such businesses. But, I draw the line when it comes to interpreting a law without factual basis to the elements of the code - rant mode off
 
I’ve bought small, pistol, primers, and small rifle primers from them with no problem.
 
A few months ago. 5000 Servicios and 2000 Magtech. No issues. Send them an email.
 
I’ve also ordered from them in the past without problems, if it’s new that sucks they had good pricing and fast shipment
 

New reply for ticket #CS00047830​


Good morning,



Due to CA public nuisance laws, we are unable to ship to this State.


Chuck
Butch & Chuck
Customer Support Team

www.armorally.com
3187079183775120489

 
it could just be prop 65, that one is F-ing stupid
 
I just wrote to them regarding whether they ship to California and got an instant reply.


“We still send reloading components. Its ammo we have to do a different way .”

Was your order reloading gear or actual fully assembled bullets?
 
Hi, was it recent? Last night I attempted to order bullets, and I couldn't get pass the final "Order".
What was the error? Im not seeing anything that's stopping me from ordering bullets or primers. i didn't put in my card number and tried to order and it just gave me an error about card number. nothing about my address. The only restriction i see in their terms.

1763512405250.png
 
Probably ammo and not bullets meaning projectiles.. probably full ammo boxes
 
I notice it says armorally in the signature of that email, they definitely don't ship here and haven't for a while.
 
Oh man. My bad. Wrong company quoted in my post. Sorry. I was unaware it was Armorally.

I think my wife might be right about my brain not firing on all cylinders these days.
 
Oh man. My bad. Wrong company quoted in my post. Sorry. I was unaware it was Armorally.

I think my wife might be right about my brain not firing on all cylinders these days.
Fix your first post and the thread title.
Having your misinformation posted hurts the company that actually does ship components to California.
 
Good idea. Took me 15 minutes, though, to realize this site compared to CG isn’t as edit friendly. Had to contact the IT gods to fix it, who stated it takes up to 24 hrs. for it to take affect.
 
Back
Top Bottom