18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

At Sig HQ

Does it end today?
 
Ask them about these rumored army upgrade modules that are allegedly replacing the striker/sear/safety and whether these will be coming to civilian models.
 
Sometimes I wonder if they should try relaunching the P250. I think it was ahead of its time. I had really wanted one but couldn’t afford it.
 
Anything you can discuss or is there some sort of NDA?
 
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor
 
they are but I've had a busy schedule and havent had time to get on here until now but more important your constant negative posts make me want to abandon this platform.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom