By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I hope I haven't said anything perceived as negative? I just login here like 10 times a day now after I decided to let Reddit cool off. So when I see something you post, my day is usually a little brighter because of it. Personally, I think what you do for us in California is great.they are but I've had a busy schedule and havent had time to get on here until now but more important your constant negative posts make me want to abandon this platform.
No offense and your posts dont necessarily bother me but you have to realize and be self aware enough to know that the type of posts you make are "clickbait" attention seeking posts. That can only be interpreted a couple ways. You are on the INTERNET what the hell did you expect?they are but I've had a busy schedule and havent had time to get on here until now but more important your constant negative posts make me want to abandon this platform.
I wouldn't call it attention seeking, he's like the one guy that actually has the inside line on what's coming on the roster and he generates hype for upcoming things coming available. It's not clickbait if there's something there, he's been "the guy" to give information on this stuff on reddit for years. No one else is giving us any information whatsoever.No offense and your posts dont necessarily bother me but you have to realize and be self aware enough to know that the type of posts you make are "clickbait" attention seeking posts. That can only be interpreted a couple ways. You are on the INTERNET what the hell did you expect?
sorry but hyping is attention seeking and it is clickbait until its official. If i told you the world was ending but I couldnt sayI wouldn't call it attention seeking, he's like the one guy that actually has the inside line on what's coming on the roster and he generates hype for upcoming things coming available. It's not clickbait if there's something there, he's been "the guy" to give information on this stuff on reddit for years. No one else is giving us any information whatsoever.
It would be hilarious, and deeply ironic, if you were the one on Reddit that kept getting the Route66 accounts banned, lol. It was the butler!sorry but hyping is attention seeking and it is clickbait until its official. If i told you the world was ending but I couldnt sayuntil the actual day it was ending how would you feel about that. Anyways, its the internet. If all it takes is a couple negative posts to make him abandon the platform, thats pretty soft.
I would never be on reddit. I'm not retarded.It would be hilarious, and deeply ironic, if you were the one on Reddit that kept getting the Route66 accounts banned, lol. It was the butler!
well, retarded remains to be seenI would never be on reddit. I'm not retarded.
And just to be clear, I am not bothered by his posts but you just gotta know: 33% will find him to be the savior, 33% will absolutely hate his posts and 33% will watch this unfold like me and think, "duh!"