18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Barrel for Glock 30sf gen 3 and 21sf gen 3

Luca916

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
Any good ffl dealers out here in Sacramento? Looking in to grabbing a barrel for my Glock 30sf and 21sf. Don’t mind if it’s threaded or not. Just want to stock up. Or is there a store anyone recommends going to ? Don’t mind traveling that much.
 
If you are worried about wearing your barrel out, don't be as they should last 75k rounds or even more. If you want an upgrade I would look at KKM, no idea if they are shipping to CA but they are in carson city nevada. Local FFLs have jack 💩 they all suck for parts.
 
If you are worried about wearing your barrel out, don't be as they should last 75k rounds or even more. If you want an upgrade I would look at KKM, no idea if they are shipping to CA but they are in carson city nevada. Local FFLs have jack 💩 they all suck for parts.
I just got my barrel in Dec 30. Haven't heard anything regarding CA shipments with them yet.
 
I just got my barrel in Dec 30. Haven't heard anything regarding CA shipments with them yet.
Nice, just under the wire. I believe for barrels the sellers have less to do than direct to consumer accessories, if they send to an FFL the FFL has to do the work. Hopefully they will continue selling to us.
 
Nice, just under the wire. I believe for barrels the sellers have less to do than direct to consumer accessories, if they send to an FFL the FFL has to do the work. Hopefully they will continue selling to us.
Yea I was getting a little worried because I ordered my KKM barrel in mid November. But I got it.
 
Yea I was getting a little worried because I ordered my KKM barrel in mid November. But I got it.
yeah i had the same with a custom AR barrel ordered in October, got it delivered last Saturday. It might be good I can't impulse buy barrels anymore haha.
 
Any good ffl dealers out here in Sacramento? Looking in to grabbing a barrel for my Glock 30sf and 21sf. Don’t mind if it’s threaded or not. Just want to stock up. Or is there a store anyone recommends going to ? Don’t mind traveling that much.
You have a better chance of taking a 21 barrel and having it trimmed I think.

Happy to source some for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom