18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Behold the Sig Sauer P32011

Odd. It takes 320 mags and has the damn compensator. I don’t get the combo of comp and extended frame. If I wanted to use it for LO division, the comp has to come off and probably would need to trim the frame to fit. The comp is too small for Open and would have to be replaced. I guess it’s good for a poseur gun.
 
Odd. It takes 320 mags and has the damn compensator. I don’t get the combo of comp and extended frame. If I wanted to use it for LO division, the comp has to come off and probably would need to trim the frame to fit. The comp is too small for Open and would have to be replaced. I guess it’s good for a poseur gun.
Probably stuck with the 320 mags to stay within its own “eco system.” Instead of launching a new magazine… which makes sense.
 
Odd. It takes 320 mags and has the damn compensator. I don’t get the combo of comp and extended frame. If I wanted to use it for LO division, the comp has to come off and probably would need to trim the frame to fit. The comp is too small for Open and would have to be replaced. I guess it’s good for a poseur gun.
My thoughts exactly. Seems like the "3D Printed" comp is extra engineering costs that I'm not interested in.
 
was moderately interesting in picking one up.


Not anymore.....

I dont even want to look at it lol
 
Nope. I don’t like the lines or the way the different pieces fit.
It looks like when optimus prime got all that extra body armor from the other autobots.
 
Back
Top Bottom