18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Beltless carry (shorts/sweats)

Check out Arrowhead Tactical. They make functional clothing that includes an internal "belt" for concealed carry.
Arrowhead tactical makes good stuff. I actually take their "internal" belt by its self and wear it bare on my waist pulling up normal basketball shorts or athletic pants over the setup (IWB). Otherwise, if wearing shorts with belt loops, a normal thick leather carry belt like from Relentless Tactical does the job for IWB.
 
I have a Hunter Constantine/Tier 1 Concealment EDC-S belt for when I’m not wearing an actual belt or need to have everything underneath garment (like tucking in my shirt over my pistol). It works well for this purpose while I’m in my business attire or basketball shorts/sweats.
 
Another vote for the hunter constatine belt. It is my go to for anything without belt loops.
 
Check out Arrowhead Tactical. They make functional clothing that includes an internal "belt" for concealed carry.
I actually bought a few of their shorts. The shorts themselves are really nice ,but their "enhanced carry belt" is awful and their inner-loop system is less than ideal and slip around a lot. I just wear the shorts and clip my holster to the waistband which is pretty sturdy by itself
 
With summer around the corner and an increase in the wearing of shorts, what do you guys use to carry? I’ve seen the leisurecarry, neomag alias and belt bands.

Leaving towards getting a leisurecarry but would like input before buying.

Thanks in advance.
Leisure Suit Carry?
 
Back
Top Bottom