18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Beretta 1301 Comp Pro 24 - can't find one anywhere in the Bay?

tknxx

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
19
Anyone know where to get one? I've called about five dealers now and none of them have it available from their distributors... they even will often carry other Beretta shotguns, but for some reason the 1301 Comp Pro doesn't even appear on their list...
 
I got 24" Comp a couple of years ago from Sacramento Black Rifle. Don't think i have seen a Pro model. I had been looking for one for several years and jumped on it when one showed up. That was four hours roundtrip twice. They are just not very common from what I have seen. Keep looking. BTW, I really like the gun and can shoot trap (not primary purpose) with it as well at my Browning O/U.
 
Gonna be tough! ANY variant of the 1301 sells out near instantly at the LGS' close to me. See if you can get on dealers lists and call to bug them often. Good luck!
 
The worst part is the dealers aren't even seeing it on their distribution list. So they have no way to get in line for one.

I'm going to call Beretta tomorrow.
 
Berelli has a decent deal on the 1301. Not sure if it is specifically the comp pro
 
Did you find one? I picked mine up and had Hayes work on it. It's amazing!... and I don't think they're importing them any longer...
 
They just got reintroduced. Should see them slowly back in the market. Would be best to leave a deposit with your dealer so they actually order it.
 
Back
Top Bottom