18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • šŸ“¢ Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Beretta addiction

Messages
112
Classified ads
1
Idk why, for any particular reason, I look at my gun and totally at least 30% are wither Beretta or its clones though I do not shoot them much but my Cz. Nothing fancy at all but just the way the slide and barrel set up that get me every time.
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøjust remembered that I also have another model 1934 in the wait
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2511.webp
    IMG_2511.webp
    205.1 KB · Views: 72
All I have is the 92FS, with the works from LTT. Would love to expand the collection.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3067.webp
    IMG_3067.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 35
Idk why, for any particular reason, I look at my gun and totally at least 30% are wither Beretta or its clones though I do not shoot them much but my Cz. Nothing fancy at all but just the way the slide and barrel set up that get me every time.
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøjust remembered that I also have another model 1934 in the wait
Here is my Beretta 38A. I also have an early 92S NY import in my safe with wooden grips. I also plan on getting another carcano but that's for next month.
 

Attachments

  • 1000011279.webp
    1000011279.webp
    256.6 KB · Views: 26
Idk why, for any particular reason, I look at my gun and totally at least 30% are wither Beretta or its clones though I do not shoot them much but my Cz. Nothing fancy at all but just the way the slide and barrel set up that get me every time.
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøjust remembered that I also have another model 1934 in the wait
Buy mine bro unfortunately I can’t hold onto it and it seems like you appreciate it hit me up
 
Yup. I was looking at one a few months back. The seller literally asking for the price of a kidney so I unfortunately had to pass. $2500
They are awesome pistols. Just beautiful and accurate as heck. But $2,500 is out there, haha!! I found this one for $1,300 shipped not too long ago.

I’ve been hunting for OEM LH grips, and sort of gave up, when I heard Beretta still sells them in Europe.

I made contact with our brothers-in-arms at an Italian gun shop and eight days later I had my BNIB OEM LH grips!! I don’t get shipments from Brownell’s that fast, haha!!

IMG_8092.webp

IMG_8138.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom