I’m looking to upgrade my CCW holster and have been doing a lot of digging and research lately to find the most top of the line IWB Appendix Holsters. Most of the brands I’ve found I have never even heard of on the sites and YouTube channels I frequent
If anyone has some feedback or recommendations I’d appreciate it. I’m more making this to post to hear what others like and to share what I’ve found from an obsessive search. This is a big list of what look like quality holsters I’ve found and am narrowing down from for a Glock 19 and a P365 X Macro. I’m looking for sub $300, either sidecar or separate holster and mag carrier is fine for me. Prioritizing comfort, built in wedge is a big plus, same with rounded/smooth corners and edges. I’m not too concerned with style or colors. Leaning towards the Tenicor, Raven Concealment, TXC, or Black Trident
•Harry’s Holsters Infiltrator
•Raven Concealment Systems The Jake
The Jake AIWB Holster Most holsters are designed for the possibility of a threat. The Jake was built with input from someone who spent his career being sent to deal with them. Made in USA | Unconditional lifetime warranty | Designed with a career law enforcement concealment specialist Quick Scan...
rcsgear.com
•LAS Concealment Ronin 3
The Ronin 3.0 is designed to be the most comfortable IWB appendix carry rig on the market. Our proprietary design allows the magazine carrier and holster to move independently of each other so your holster moves with your body. Visit our website for more information on this dual holster and...
lasconcealment.com
•Tenicor Velo 5
Tenicor VELO5 AIWB holster for Glock handguns. Integrated wedge, MOD 4 clips, right or left hand. $125.
tenicor.com
•Slim Fit Holsters Carnex
The Carnex AIWB Appendix Holster by Slim Fit Holsters offers precision fit, unmatched comfort, and secure concealment for everyday carry. Made in the USA.
slimfitholsters.com
•TXC Industries CVRT Complete
Introducing the CVRT Complete Set. This set represents the pinnacle of AIWB holster and mag carrier solutions. Crafted with precision, from Kydex material, this system is designed for uncompromising durability and versatility. The set's standout features are its integrated blocking to rotate the...
txcholsters.com
•Grey Matter Concepts Echelon
Firearms specific without weapon lights. Comes with the modular Wizard Sleeve attached
greymatterconceptsllc.com
•Black Trident Quasimodo
Click HERE for the color overview Click HERE for the government discount Black Trident Quasimodo Holster This holster is the go-to solution for appendix carry purists. The Black Trident Quasimodo holster is an inside-the-waistband (IWB) holster optimized for minimal bulk and comfort, allowing...
blacktrident.com
•Mckinatec Talon Rig
Our popular Talon holster connected to a mag pouch with the Bridge Plate to form a comfortable strong appendix rig solution for all of your carry needs. Main holster and Mag Pouch can be disconnected to operate independently if the situation calls for a little more minimal load. The Bridge...
www.mckinatec.com
•Werkz Holsters Bisect
Pistol: Glock G17 (+More)Light: No Light The Werkz Bisect provides unparalleled comfort and configurability.
werkz.com
•Tier 1 Concealed APX
LIFETIME WARRANTY Introducing The APX, from the minds here at Tier 1 Concealed and Donovan Moore from Point 1 Tactics. An appendix inside the waistband concealed carry holster that redefines versatility and customization. Crafted with innovation at its core, the APX offers unprecedented...
www.tier1concealed.com
•Insane Kydex Creations The Flextron
IKC Holsters Custom Kydex® Solutions Build My Holster Ready To Ship Holsters Shop Now Inside The Waistband Holsters Shop Now Outside The Waistband Holsters Shop Now Precision Engineering From Concept to Completion. We specialize in the end-to-end creation of custom firearm molds. By integrating...
insanekydexcreations.com