- Messages
- 23
- Classified ads
- 1
The comments on the Glock 26 ring for me a little as well, IE a barrel longer than three inches; I prefer to have around a 3.5" barrel, and with aging eyes, the option of optics ready is important to me today. Light rails are also important to me as well. I do not own a Glock 26 because of the lack of a rail, but I am going to buy one now before I can't. (Wish I could find OD green but that's a different story.) From the compatibility side, being able to use use other model glock mags as they can be found most everywhere is highly desirable.
Other options on the roster that I like for concealed carry;
Hellcat Pro optics ready, I believe the barrel is 3.7 or 3.8, very slim and easy to conceal; HK VP9 SK, optics ready, around 3.4" barrel, trigger is smooth and light, short reset; Springfield Armory XDM Elite Compact, 3.8" barrel with a short grip; or full size, same barrel length but full size grip, trigger is smooth and light, short reset. All optics ready and light rails.
Shorter barrel
I haven't shot the Canik METE MC9 yet, 3" barrel, optics ready and rail, but from dry fire, I believe this is one I would carry as well.
Anyway just some additional options.
Other options on the roster that I like for concealed carry;
Hellcat Pro optics ready, I believe the barrel is 3.7 or 3.8, very slim and easy to conceal; HK VP9 SK, optics ready, around 3.4" barrel, trigger is smooth and light, short reset; Springfield Armory XDM Elite Compact, 3.8" barrel with a short grip; or full size, same barrel length but full size grip, trigger is smooth and light, short reset. All optics ready and light rails.
Shorter barrel
I haven't shot the Canik METE MC9 yet, 3" barrel, optics ready and rail, but from dry fire, I believe this is one I would carry as well.
Anyway just some additional options.