- Messages
- 128
- Classified ads
- 1
I would recommend a Springfield Echelon because the slide is easy to rack, the slide release is easy to actuate, and the trigger is soft enough. Plus, the optics mounting system is flexible without plates (for the most part).
VP9's are somewhat oversprung so it's difficult for some women to rack the slide (my wife has trouble with this and she's in her 30s.). Otherwise I would recommend this gun as a buy once cry once option since the mags are high quality and are easy to load.
M&P's are fine. Some people have trouble with the slide release but it's not a big issue. The mags are a pain in the ass to load because of the last round.
PDP's are good but the slide is chunky and the serrations might cause issues if it slips.
I wouldn't recommend any gun that cannot accept a red dot for someone in their 60s/70s. It's a lot easier for older individuals to shoot with dots as their eyes age.
VP9's are somewhat oversprung so it's difficult for some women to rack the slide (my wife has trouble with this and she's in her 30s.). Otherwise I would recommend this gun as a buy once cry once option since the mags are high quality and are easy to load.
M&P's are fine. Some people have trouble with the slide release but it's not a big issue. The mags are a pain in the ass to load because of the last round.
PDP's are good but the slide is chunky and the serrations might cause issues if it slips.
I wouldn't recommend any gun that cannot accept a red dot for someone in their 60s/70s. It's a lot easier for older individuals to shoot with dots as their eyes age.