Thanks for the recommendation!
I ended up putting together a little sampler pack from Target Sports USA;
Sellier & Bellot XRG-D 380 ACP AUTO Ammo 77 Grain Copper Hollow Point
Remington HTP 380 ACP Auto Ammo 88 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point
Sig Sauer Elite Performance 380 ACP Auto Ammo 100 Grain Full Metal Jacket
Aguila 380 ACP Auto Ammo 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket
These are all different price points but no flat nose, so I'll see what I like from the LCP Max. I may also bring some ammo to my local range which has a nice assortment of small EDC guns for rent, which I tried a couple months back. They had an LCP Max, Sig P238, Hellcat (which I didn't like at all), and a P365 which I thought was great but it's a little bigger (still very EDC-capable). Unfortunately, I can't remember the nuance of the little guns I tried as I was just starting my research back then. Some of them were terrible, though the terrible ones weren't the LCP Max or SIG P238.
I bought some choice mods for the Max which I may install before the first shot from the LCP Max.
Amazing how much more .380 ammo is compared to 9mm! Some of these rounds are <$1 per round, such as those from Corbon.