Where do you live because it’s 10 minutes for me no freewayI cant justify that cost. it's not like getting to the 405 down Santa Monica is a bundle of joy
And the technology and amenities is pretty cool hopefully soon will be able to pay for it
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Where do you live because it’s 10 minutes for me no freewayI cant justify that cost. it's not like getting to the 405 down Santa Monica is a bundle of joy
Wow, that’s amazing. Maybe because you’re doing a renewal but I guess I’m applying so I have to do an interview.update: doesnt sound like I do have to interview with the chief? I just got notified to coordinate picking up my renewal next week after inspection monday
south side. a few blocks east of Roxbury park. JMO the traffic to where RangeLA is and the traffic to LAX range isnt tremendously different. and I will frequently pair surfing the South Bay with LAX range. or to and from the airport for whatever reason (and I did my CCW classes there with VIP). LAX platinum is 595 annual and pops you to front of line. granted. sometimes there's still a wait. but midday usually not busy. tends to be crowded weekends and opening and late. no it doesnt have range LA's amenities, but....im there to shoot, not shoot theWhere do you live because it’s 10 minutes for me no freeway
And the technology and amenities is pretty cool hopefully soon will be able to pay for it
We’re neighbors lolsouth side. a few blocks east of Roxbury park. JMO the traffic to where RangeLA is and the traffic to LAX range isnt tremendously different. and I will frequently pair surfing the South Bay with LAX range. or to and from the airport for whatever reason (and I did my CCW classes there with VIP). LAX platinum is 595 annual and pops you to front of line. granted. sometimes there's still a wait. but midday usually not busy. tends to be crowded weekends and opening and late. no it doesnt have range LA's amenities, but....im there to shoot, not shoot the. range LA starts at 3500/year. granted pretty much never a wait. so. your mileage may vary. I dont otherwise have much reason to be near either location generally tho.