- Messages
- 250
- Classified ads
- 3
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Perfect Day to clean the “Boom Sticks”️ Based on our living situation, this is what our “Bump in the Night” kit looks like
What does yours look like
Ya’ll be safe as always
![]()
Ah ok, gotcha...Was cleaning a few rifles and shotguns that I took with me to the range in this particular “rainy day” and lined them up on the wall, and as I was putting them back, realized that it was a nice image to captureCrime rate is significantly low in the area I live in
![]()
Agreed.

Perfect Day to clean the “Boom Sticks”️ Based on our living situation, this is what our “Bump in the Night” kit looks like
What does yours look like
Ya’ll be safe as always
![]()
Sold our place in Woodland Hills about 3 years ago and moved back to Thousand Oaks…..best decision we’ve made as a family…..when we lived in SFV, I kept a shotgun and a pistol at an easy to access spot…..I would say that here in TO, that is not necessary but then again it won’t hurt to stay prepared anywayAh ok, gotcha...
Lotta gun owners who live in safe areas still act like they've got tier-1 operator gang bangers stacking up outside their house every night, trying to get in and CQB their way to their baseball card collection. Which I find hilarious.
"I've got a gun stashed in every room and one in the fridge and carry one on me at all times even indoors."
Holy, where do you live?
"Atherton"
Is it me or is “Ruger” getting biggerView attachment 118206
Dog food cost less than a SimpliSafe monthly security plan. Don't have to worry about California blackouts taking down my power and the system not working. If there ever is an intruder God forbid, once I'm done with him/her they, I'll let the dog clean up the scraps. He's extremely food motivated especially raw chunks of meat
Is it me or is “Ruger” getting bigger![]()
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!