18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Bump in the Night Kit

I thought we all agreed 338 arc 12.5” pistols was the move now highly frangible for the safety of our neighbors 😌
 
Perfect Day to clean the “Boom Sticks” ☔️ Based on our living situation, this is what our “Bump in the Night” kit looks like 🤙🏽 What does yours look like❓Ya’ll be safe as always 🙏🏽

Do you leave them out like this at night or is this just how you took the picture?

If the former, what is the crime rate like in your area?
 
Was cleaning a few rifles and shotguns that I took with me to the range in this particular “rainy day” and lined them up on the wall, and as I was putting them back, realized that it was a nice image to capture 🤙🏽 Crime rate is significantly low in the area I live in 🙏🏽
Ah ok, gotcha...

Lotta gun owners who live in safe areas still act like they've got tier-1 operator gang bangers stacking up outside their house every night, trying to get in and CQB their way to their baseball card collection. Which I find hilarious.

"I've got a gun stashed in every room and one in the fridge and carry one on me at all times even indoors."

Holy 💩, where do you live?

"Atherton"
 

Bump in the Night Kit​




Agreed.

Nothing like a dog to 1.) Hear & wake up before you 2.) Announce the presence of a prowler/intruder. Different breeds have various barks, my rottie has 3 levels- bad guys (anyone really don't want to hear level 3 - it makes your skin crawl) as the accompanying bite is far worse than the bark. I named my best shovel after him....
 
img_1_1701672302435.jpg

Dog food cost less than a SimpliSafe monthly security plan. Don't have to worry about California blackouts taking down my power and the system not working. If there ever is an intruder God forbid, once I'm done with him/her they, I'll let the dog clean up the scraps. He's extremely food motivated especially raw chunks of meat
 
Ah ok, gotcha...

Lotta gun owners who live in safe areas still act like they've got tier-1 operator gang bangers stacking up outside their house every night, trying to get in and CQB their way to their baseball card collection. Which I find hilarious.

"I've got a gun stashed in every room and one in the fridge and carry one on me at all times even indoors."

Holy 💩, where do you live?

"Atherton"
Sold our place in Woodland Hills about 3 years ago and moved back to Thousand Oaks…..best decision we’ve made as a family…..when we lived in SFV, I kept a shotgun and a pistol at an easy to access spot…..I would say that here in TO, that is not necessary but then again it won’t hurt to stay prepared anyway 🤙🏽
 
View attachment 118206

Dog food cost less than a SimpliSafe monthly security plan. Don't have to worry about California blackouts taking down my power and the system not working. If there ever is an intruder God forbid, once I'm done with him/her they, I'll let the dog clean up the scraps. He's extremely food motivated especially raw chunks of meat
Is it me or is “Ruger” getting bigger 💪🏽🔥
 
Back
Top Bottom