By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I haven't. Wouldn't mind going there either.Have you tried Route66?
right next to the 15 freeway by sb/devore areaWhere is route 66? (I know, route 66, but route 66 goes to Chicago, so.....)
Im down for burro! Its near me!I'm in the IE and I love that place. Anyone interested in getting a pool together? Week days, weekends?
We have a small club that rents a private range at Burro Canyon the second Saturday of every month.