18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

C&Rsenal fans

five.five-six

Well-known member
Messages
743
Classified ads
2
Anyone else a fan of C&Rsonal on youtube? The historical nitty gritty they get into is amazing! I love watching it, I retain about 0% of what I learn but I find just about every episode fascinating.

 
Thanks for the video! JMB was a great inventor. The 2nd episode has the good stuff- 1911, 1917 & 1919 BMG, BAR and .50 BMG.
 
Back
Top Bottom