- Messages
- 75
The government has to put their money where their mouth is. If they create these hurdles they should make sure they can be met. That would mean that the government must provide local, affordable, and readily available FSC courses. They should be required to verifiably achieve this before the law is allowed to take effect. They probably would never achieve it which would effectively prevent the law from ever taking effect.
I feel the same way about mail-order ammo delivery. I'm really tired of having to drive 1.5 hours to pick up affordable ammo. If there has to be an official mail destination for ammo delivery, then the government should provide one.
I feel the same way about mail-order ammo delivery. I'm really tired of having to drive 1.5 hours to pick up affordable ammo. If there has to be an official mail destination for ammo delivery, then the government should provide one.