18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Calguns Account Suspended?

I have been getting more annoyed when visiting cal guns lately. The website is barely functional, but they all want to act like everything is running great. Whenever I manage to get on everyone wants to be pro mass deportation but whenever I start telling them how this administration is making things incredibly difficult for the agencies doing the deportation work and how parts of the administration they like are negatively impacting the deportation mission I'm a 🍌 who doesn't know anything.... Retaining officers is more difficult, recruitment is down, funding hasn't improved and the workload has increased. It's not a great time right now.
Huh? Let me see if I got this correct. You are comparing Calguns problems to the mass deportation scenario? Just to let you know where I am coming from, my wife says when I come back from the ranch, talking to past employees and neighbors, my IQ drops about 30 points. But those are the people I enjoy communicating and having a beer with. Will I just came back from the ranch.
 
Account suspended as of this morning.

I think Kes is done. I hope not.
He is done..... He had offers to help from a lot of programmers and very knowledgable people and 💩 he deserves what he gets people tried to steer him in the right direction but this is the end result... and most likely the way HE wanted it to go down it's 2025 for god sakes figure it out.
 
Last edited:
Huh? Let me see if I got this correct. You are comparing Calguns problems to the mass deportation scenario? Just to let you know where I am coming from, my wife says when I come back from the ranch, talking to past employees and neighbors, my IQ drops about 30 points. But those are the people I enjoy communicating and having a beer with. Will I just came back from the ranch.

No, I'm saying that whenever I manage to get on cal guns, its not as a enjoyable experience as it once was. Because I'm vocal about my dislike about certain parts of the administration I get called a 🍌 at least once every time I post. CGN just isn't as enjoyable as it once was. I doubt it is actually dead this time, kes will be at it with a hammer till it's barely functional again so he can keep collecting the income CGN generates
 
People who trash Caguns should not be allowed in here
I’m not one to be bitter as long as they respect the rules here, people are welcome.

I’m serious when I say we need to work together. Some people just have to stop parroting social media stereotypes. It’s the only way, we’re gonna make a longer term change
 
Those guys are still blaming me for the CGN downfall while launching features here and another site!!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
Last edited:
I am old enough to be most of you guys' father and maybe your grandfather. My thinking is Caguns is the past iteration of the future. Kes is stuck in the past. I know a guy with expertise in I.T. who offered probono work from his team and for whatever reason was never relied on. I hope somehow Calguns can get back on its feet because the 10 plus years I was there I gleaned a lot of very good information. And why can't there be 2 sites for 2A topics I would go back to support Calguns even if it wasn't exactly the same and still support this site. The guys who are butt hurt about Caguns are just dinosaurs, where would they go if this site had not been established if or when Calguns became a ghost. I wish there was some way to take all the posts and comments from Calguns and put it into a format that could be like an encyclopedia or wikipedia. It would be a shame to lose all that experience, expertise and knowledge.
 
calguns is back up for me. Diehard profiteers are back to relentlessly bumping their threads ad infinitum lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4656.webp
    IMG_4656.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom