18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Calguns Account Suspended?

Its working for me. Man this reminds me of the CART vs INDY car split. Its painful to watch. I've been on calguns for a long time and certainly appreciate what the site has offered up over the years but in its current state it's absolutely embarrassing.
 
It's BOTH working and not working for me. So in a normal browser (Chrome) window, I get the "Account Suspended" - but when I open an incognito window, it works. Very strange.
 
Had some contact information over there that I would like to retrieve... but I got a big
"That username does not exist."
Oh well. Life goes on.
 
It's BOTH working and not working for me. So in a normal browser (Chrome) window, I get the "Account Suspended" - but when I open an incognito window, it works. Very strange.

Could not log in with Chrome at all, even tried Incognito and the user name does not exist came up again. Just tried again with Firefox, and it works fine.
🤷‍♀️
 
It’s been working pretty good imo. I think they might be playing with the settings now. Bringing it out of suspension means he had to take a look at the site.

If you’re still seeing its suspended it’s likely browser cache. Close the browser and reopen, hit F5, or clear cache. It does seem better imo.

I closed down CGN verification when it was pretty bad but it looks like it’ll be up! I’ll open it up again.
 
It showed almost 14k users online there when I tried to get on earlier today. Been unable more often than able.

I still enjoy OT there, so I still hope it gets fixed. 🙃
 
I don’t think that respectful discussions about CalGuns and its imminent demise is bull 💩. Most of us here at CaGuns are still members of CalGuns and have a fondness for what it once was.
 
Why are we bringing calguns bs over here at caguns?
It happens from time to time when Calguns has movement. The account suspension was a reminder of the sites instability.

There’s a lot of folks who came over here from there to discuss what might be happening.

It was one of the reasons this site came up. The unreliable nature of the site spurred me to create this one and modernize it. Though the people at CGN didn’t really help and Reddit did. The good folks from CGN have helped to polish where we’re rough around the edges later in CAguns journey.

It’s one of the main reasons we allow these discussions and welcome people from CGN. I was a member for 13 years, bought my first firearms from there. So I’m cheering for Kes to turn it around whatever his reasons.
 
Back
Top Bottom