18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement Closed Calguns Verification Update!

No longer open for discussion or the subject timeline has ended

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
2026 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
5,603
Classified ads
4
If you have a screenshot of your feedback from Calguns. DM us and we'll put it in your feedback profile.

We'll up date to look like this if you have Calguns Verification:


To clarify, you will have had to have purchased the service. This is an update for those who have it or would like to have it on their feedback.


UPDATE: 5/3/26

Last chance to get this if you want to get this badge... This will no longer be offered in the future.
 
Last edited:
Mine have been wiped out now two times lol.
 
Never thought I had to take a screen shot of them.
 
If you have a screenshot of your feedback from Calguns. DM us and we'll put it in your feedback profile.

We'll up date to look like this if you have Calguns Verification:


To clarify, you will have had to have purchased the service. This is an update for those who have it or would like to have it on their feedback.


I'm probably too late, but am I still able to get Calguns Verified? My iTrader feedback is long gone, my join date of January 2010 is still visible. I used a different name on there though.
 
Last edited:
I'm probably too late, but am I still able to get Calguns Verified? My iTrader feedback is long gone, my join date of January 2010 is still visible. I used a different name on there though.
This is still available. Just follow the steps in the listing. The ghost badge will be deprecated shortly.
 
Last edited:
@ikeo1 just updated my profile with my iTrader screenshot. 251 @ 100% (277 total). So many great memories!!

I guess this means I need to sell stuff on here, haha!!
 
One more recent update. The price has increased by $5 but now you get the Calguns verified badge in the forum by default. It’s no longer a separate option.

All users that did CGN verification are upgraded automatically!

Thank you to all that have supported us.
 
One more recent update. The price has increased by $5 but now you get the Calguns verified badge in the forum by default. It’s no longer a separate option.

All users that did CGN verification are upgraded automatically!

Thank you to all that have supported us.
Thank you; appreciate the actual tag/badge besides the Jedi icon.
 
We will be sunsetting this service end of the month... Periodically we close things off this is going to be one of the things we will no longer offer unless it's a special request.

Unfortunately, we've seen a number of account compromises from those accounts and our own feedback system has enough history for us to sunset the offering.

The existing badges will stay with your account for the lifetime of your account.

Should we be able to get permission to use the Calguns logo, anyone who has this will get a Calguns badge should we ever be able to get it.
 
I have a Calguns account that I don’t use anymore, but I’d love this badge. How do I earn it?
 
I have a Calguns account that I don’t use anymore, but I’d love this badge. How do I earn it?
This one is a paid upgrade. We used to give the ghost icon for the first 10k members who requested it in our first year.
 
Back
Top Bottom