18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

California Glock Prices

The real question is what are they selling for, they seem to be able to get anywhere from $700-1000

My friend bought a on-roster Glock 10mm for street FFL price. So let's say $600 after tax and DROS. Sold it I think for 1k or 1100. Bought a M&P which is on roster for street FFL price, let's say about $600 after tax and DROS again. Pocketed the remaining (lets say $500, which is near abouts what he paid for the Glock and was out of pocket to begin with, then).

He says he basically got a gun for free. The math about checks out.
 
Imagine the seller dropping this bad boy off at Turner's and unironically telling the dude behind the gun counter "Yeah, I want $2800 for this".

Actually when you take a gun their to consign they say a lot of times after looking on some site to get a ballpark figure….. you could get more and emphasize “ the more you make the more we make "
 
Why not just ask $10,000? These are rookie numbers

What do y’all think a like new Glock 19 Gen 3 is worth in a fair market sale these days?

To me maybe $500. I sold my gen 4 G19, not worth paying extra just because it's off roster. Just not logical. I got a brand new PDP Compact for like $669 and it smokes a Glock sideways
 
Why not just ask $10,000? These are rookie numbers

What do y’all think a like new Glock 19 Gen 3 is worth in a fair market sale these days?

To me maybe $500. I sold my gen 4 G19, not worth paying extra just because it's off roster. Just not logical. I got a brand new PDP Compact for like $669 and it smokes a Glock sideways
I bought all of my Glocks for $500-$599 (Glock 34 for $599 being the most expensive one), all brand new.

They aren't worth a cent more than that.
 
The only time I put a gun on consignment at Turners, they put the pricing on it. I wonder if that's whats happening with them.

Guess I better significantly raise up the price on the 43x and the holsters and all the extra parts I'm throwing in with the deal, lol.
 
$2350 for a Glock 19C sound good to you? How about $1900 for a 30SF? Or maybe $2800 for a 43X?

Hmm I was on the fence about dropping Shadow 2 money on this basic Glock, but I love the idea of paying sales and excise taxes. What to do…
 
The only time I put a gun on consignment at Turners, they put the pricing on it. I wonder if that's whats happening with them.

Guess I better significantly raise up the price on the 43x and the holsters and all the extra parts I'm throwing in with the deal, lol.
Ah, I didn't know Turner's were the ones who set the consignment pricing. That's not really saying anything good about Turner's though in this case.

Turner's once was like a 2-3 times a month ritual for me from 1994-1999. I decided to stop being a bum and shooting my Dad's guns and finally bought my first personally owned gun from them in 2007 (Colt 1911 XSE Government, back when Colts were still on the roster). I haven't stepped inside a Turner's in over 2 years now, and it doesn't look like I'm missing much.
 
Ah, I didn't know Turner's were the ones who set the consignment pricing. That's not really saying anything good about Turner's though in this case.

Turner's once was like a 2-3 times a month ritual for me from 1994-1999. I decided to stop being a bum and shooting my Dad's guns and finally bought my first personally owned gun from them in 2007 (Colt 1911 XSE Government, back when Colts were still on the roster). I haven't stepped inside a Turner's in over 2 years now, and it doesn't look like I'm missing much.

People do go in there and say I want $2000 for my gun they list it and it sits on the shelf after 30-60 days they ask you if you want to lower the price, if your gun does not sell you have to re DROS it if after 30 days of them having it they will tell you that before you consign it.
 
Dang ol love Glock man, talkin bout reliable. Anything over 600 man boy howdy just can’t do it man. Bought up 3 last year on turners sale man, dog gone bargain I tell you what man.
 
Why not just ask $10,000? These are rookie numbers

What do y’all think a like new Glock 19 Gen 3 is worth in a fair market sale these days?

To me maybe $500. I sold my gen 4 G19, not worth paying extra just because it's off roster. Just not logical. I got a brand new PDP Compact for like $669 and it smokes a Glock sideways
I've shot the full size, my buddy bought one. That is one fantastic firearm.
 
Why not just ask $10,000? These are rookie numbers

What do y’all think a like new Glock 19 Gen 3 is worth in a fair market sale these days?

To me maybe $500. I sold my gen 4 G19, not worth paying extra just because it's off roster. Just not logical. I got a brand new PDP Compact for like $669 and it smokes a Glock sideways
I like the compact model sweet!
 
3-5 years ago i would say probably about the most modern gun you could buy in ca.These days theres many other choices on the roster for you guys that i would take over a glock.

Free states a g19v is only 540 bucks
 
The only time the price makes sense to me is if it's genuinely rare, especially here in CA. The gen 3 inflators are just stupid, but say something like a true 19M, a MK27, a Gen 5 G29 which was only in production for 1 year, etc, well those warrant high prices if you actually understand their worth. They will still only be plastic pistols to a lot of people, and that's fine, but the point is that there are quite a few models that should be priced significantly higher than the rest, and again, especially here in CA.
 
Ah, I didn't know Turner's were the ones who set the consignment pricing. That's not really saying anything good about Turner's though in this case.

Turner's once was like a 2-3 times a month ritual for me from 1994-1999. I decided to stop being a bum and shooting my Dad's guns and finally bought my first personally owned gun from them in 2007 (Colt 1911 XSE Government, back when Colts were still on the roster). I haven't stepped inside a Turner's in over 2 years now, and it doesn't look like I'm missing much.

I was there a few years back to do a "quick" PPT for a pistol and a shotgun that a friend was selling to me, we were there for almost 5 hours.

Yeah, now the only time Ill go to a Turners now is if I'm picking up something that's available on a shelf or I happen to be in the immediate area and want to pick up a weekly sale ad (for bathroom reading).
 
The only time the price makes sense to me is if it's genuinely rare, especially here in CA. The gen 3 inflators are just stupid, but say something like a true 19M, a MK27, a Gen 5 G29 which was only in production for 1 year, etc, well those warrant high prices if you actually understand their worth. They will still only be plastic pistols to a lot of people, and that's fine, but the point is that there are quite a few models that should be priced significantly higher than the rest, and again, especially here in CA.

Got a Cz rami for you. 3000 firm I know what I got.
 
You guys got it all wrong...! CAgunners are posting their Glocks for $1500+ in the "Classifieds" showing their wives that they are trying to downsize their firearms collection. :censored:
 
Back
Top Bottom