18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

California Glock Prices

"Off Roster Rare" 25 year old Glock Gen 3. Cleaned once with hot running water in a sink. Over 20k rounds down the barrel but lightly used. I no longer have the original box but can thrown in a few pmags. 2k NO LOW BALLERS! I WILL REPORT HARASSMENT TO THE ADMINS AND REDDIT!!
I ended getting a smoking deal on a glock.. I just can’t trust it because it was formerly dropped on carpet.
 
Some of those classified listing are ridiculous, but there are some good reasonable prices out there. I got one listed although not a G17 or G19 but a 30S for $600 with extras, which I believe is a decent price.
 
Some of those classified listing are ridiculous, but there are some good reasonable prices out there. I got one listed although not a G17 or G19 but a 30S for $600 with extras, which I believe is a decent price.
Agreed, solid price on your ad sir! Especially considering the extras you’re throwing in.

The aforementioned folk from Turners would’ve listed this same exact bundle at well over 1k haha. Goodluck on the sell ! 👍🏻
 
I have to assume I'm reading your post incorrectly, but my understanding is that you are selling a Staccato C for under 1500 at it's MSRP of 2500?

My staccato C without the accessories is selling around its msrp (it’s also mint condition).

My off roster staccato for sale is still cheaper at its msrp price than that 19c (priced around $2,750) or even most of those glock on that turners consignment list
 
I wouldn’t carry any roster pistol with a mag disco or safety and would rather pay off roster price. I was going to sell two Glocks but no where near the prices I’ve seen. Just because they are listed doesn’t mean anyone is buying at those prices.

I saw a used Dan Wesson 1911 for $1800 locally before California f u taxes and fees. I would rather buy that, a Shadow 2 or another SP-01 than an over priced Glock or anything with CA features .

I’ve got a new G34 I haven’t shot yet but am looking at a Brownells optics ready slide for it. The slide and intervals are worth it. Two for one.
 
Last edited:
My staccato C without the accessories is selling around its msrp (it’s also mint condition).

My off roster staccato for sale is still cheaper at its msrp price than that 19c (priced around $2,750) or even most of those glock on that turners consignment list

Ok makes more sense to me now, ty for the assist
 
Turners tends to attract more of the normal people, instead of internet researchers or enthusiasts.

I dunno about almost 3k, but if they're happy to post it at high 2k, chances are they are getting enough bites on those apples. Otherwise they're just storing stuff and not making their commission. What is it, 25% over there or something?
 
Is it just me or are these Glock prices getting way too out of hand…? I understand the hike in price due to the roster exclusion but 1.5k+ for Gen 3’s is outlandish.

Definitely opting for an Echelon now !
If you haven't found an Echelon yet, DM. I have one I was just going to post for sale. Multiple upgrades, optic and mags. Off Roster
 
Ah, I didn't know Turner's were the ones who set the consignment pricing. That's not really saying anything good about Turner's though in this case.

Turner's once was like a 2-3 times a month ritual for me from 1994-1999. I decided to stop being a bum and shooting my Dad's guns and finally bought my first personally owned gun from them in 2007 (Colt 1911 XSE Government, back when Colts were still on the roster). I haven't stepped inside a Turner's in over 2 years now, and it doesn't look like I'm missing much.
I sold a gun through Turners a few months ago and I was the one who set the pricing. they gave their recommendations and heavily emphasized that its my personal choice. They gave me two: one price for if I wanted it to be sold in a reasonable amount of time and another if I didn't care if it sat, which was on par with other listings on their site. I went with the lower price and it sold pretty much immediately after the consignment 30 day waiting period ended.
 
I wouldn’t carry any roster pistol with a mag disco or safety and would rather pay off roster price. I was going to sell two Glocks but no where near the prices I’ve seen. Just because they are listed doesn’t mean anyone is buying at those prices.

I saw a used Dan Wesson 1911 for $1800 locally before California f u taxes and fees. I would rather buy that, a Shadow 2 or another SP-01 than an over priced Glock or anything with CA features .

I’ve got a new G34 I haven’t shot yet but am looking at a Brownells optics ready slide for it. The slide and intervals are worth it. Two for one.
You can always just remove the magazine disconnect
 
I sold a gun through Turners a few months ago and I was the one who set the pricing. they gave their recommendations and heavily emphasized that its my personal choice. They gave me two: one price for if I wanted it to be sold in a reasonable amount of time and another if I didn't care if it sat, which was on par with other listings on their site. I went with the lower price and it sold pretty much immediately after the consignment 30 day waiting period ended.
That's awesome I'm glad you got it sold, whatever it was. I honestly could probably use some downsizing, myself.
 
I think there is lots of great options but i dont know about inferior
from a technical perspective the triggers are inferior to the newer polymer pistols that use an actual sear instead of the classic Glock mechanism. That's not even getting into how all the other pistols also allow you to change ergonomics to fit different people.
 
from a technical perspective the triggers are inferior to the newer polymer pistols that use an actual sear instead of the classic Glock mechanism. That's not even getting into how all the other pistols also allow you to change ergonomics to fit different people.
Hey hey hey chill out man, you’re killing my $2.7K Glock 19.3 resale value!!
 
Back
Top Bottom