- Messages
- 32
There is one one in Oakland on Southbound 880. I saw it on Saturday.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
What part of the bay area? City?One off 101 in bay area also.
We all know Oaklands biggest problem is the businesses not cleaning up damage, caused by others, fast enough.....then it's gun billboards.Lol and Kek @ the reddit handwringing. Yes, surely the billboard they find distasteful is the biggest problem with Oakland. I mean, it's not helping, but then neither is feigning outrage on the internet.
Because the newest Canik, the Prime, is the first gun made by Canik UJSA. No longer an import. Just came out this month, Basically, a baby Rival/TTI that you can carry.Makes me wonder; is Century Arms (importer of Caniks) paying for the billboards or is Canik?
Their full size pistols are amazing. What you get for the price point is crazy. And the triggers are nuts. Sold most of my Glocks. I have the Rival, Mete SFT, and TTI. Waiting for their Mete Prime to add to my CCW. First gun made by Canik USA. Hopefully that ones pops in the roster faster than the regular Mete MC9.Also, as a follow-up, I wish they'd start rostering the full sized guns. I know the carry pieces have been popular in recent years, but with carry becoming more difficult in CA, I'd like to have a Glock alternative in a full sized gun.
I believe I was going from Menlo Park down to Reeds, so it was along that corridor.What part of the bay area? City?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!