- Messages
- 670
CAP Tactical Firearms
16706 Hawthorne Blvd.
Lawndale, CA 90260
(310) 371-5759
CAP Tactical Firearms is a new shop for me, it was selected by another member who sold me a 590. Let me tell you, one of the cleanest FFL’s I’ve been to. There was no line, Luis at the counter was chill but focused on making it a quick and easy experience, I was out in 20. The store is quiet and relaxing, you can’t really hear the busy street and they keep nice guns in stock (they had an M&P metal in their display).
16706 Hawthorne Blvd.
Lawndale, CA 90260
(310) 371-5759
CAP Tactical Firearms is a new shop for me, it was selected by another member who sold me a 590. Let me tell you, one of the cleanest FFL’s I’ve been to. There was no line, Luis at the counter was chill but focused on making it a quick and easy experience, I was out in 20. The store is quiet and relaxing, you can’t really hear the busy street and they keep nice guns in stock (they had an M&P metal in their display).
PPT
FSC Test
Ammo Transfer
FFL Transfer
Firearm Sales
️ Accessories