18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CCW Insurance?

They were pitching to us during our Training class and kept saying "This price is special for this class only, so lets lock it in today." No one else had internet but I did and I look them up on my phone and seems like that "special price" is available to everyone who looked them up. That lie made me want to stay completely away from them lol
I'm assuming I took this same class and I didn't interpret the sales pitch to be special, today only pricing - but they did say that you could lock in that price [I believe] for life. So yeah, you can sign up later but your rates could go up down the road if FLP raises their rates in the future.

It was obviously a sales pitch, so tough to know what's just sales and what's unbiased but if everything he said was true then FLP really seemed like the best option available.
 
Back
Top Bottom