18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement Classifieds Update: Free Ad Limit Changing to 2 on Monday, September 21

Is it surprising we’re seeing a lot people trying to open a new account and list multiple items?

Keep in mind one account only. If you get caught, the new account will be banned, be warned it might be your main account if you do it multiple times in favor of the new one.

If there’s multiple people, like your sister, uncle, grand pappy, son, daughter etc? Upgrade their account or yours and we’ll allow the extra
 
How or where do I verify my account for free? I clicked on both links and there’s is only paid options.
 
Then what is this refrencing?

"Want to keep 3 free ads?

Verify your account. It's quick, it helps everyone know who they're dealing with, and it keeps your limit at 3. Verify here."
Any one of those options..

New change is live..
 
I see what you are trying to clarify.

Instead of saying “ want to keep 3 free ads?”

It should say. Want to keep 3 ad limit? Verify your account here.
 
I see what you are trying to clarify.

Instead of saying “ want to keep 3 free ads?”

It should say. Want to keep 3 ad limit? Verify your account here.
Got it.. adjusted the wording.. thanks for that.. i had a bit information overload..
 
One suggestion, maybe going up to 5-6 pictures would make it easier to list multiple things in a category? I realize the images would eat more bandwidth, but more images helps potential buyers see what's on offer. A picture is worth 1K words and all that!
 
One suggestion, maybe going up to 5-6 pictures would make it easier to list multiple things in a category? I realize the images would eat more bandwidth, but more images helps potential buyers see what's on offer. A picture is worth 1K words and all that!
That’s accessible via upgrade 5 up to 10. The subscribers should get more than the free accounts and for a good while free accounts were getting the same as the pay verification, so this is just giving more value for supporting the rest of the free users.
 
Last edited:
This might sound silly, I was poking around as I want to post a want to buy ad and I can’t find where I need to click to get this going. I have done it before and I’m computer savvy. Any chance you can show me where the magic button is hidden to start one?
Click on Classifieds there will be a post ad button
 
I am also guessing free user changes were also no more being able to use the tool bar in the texts box? Like no more being able to change font on texts, no more inserting of gifs and pictures, hyperlinks, and emotes?
 
I am also guessing free user changes were also no more being able to use the tool bar in the texts box? Like no more being able to change font on texts, no more inserting of gifs and pictures, hyperlinks, and emotes?
You can still use those, just the classifieds
 
So if Im interested in selling a few firearms and 3 photos each is adequate which subscription is advised?
 
So if Im interested in selling a few firearms and 3 photos each is adequate which subscription is advised?
That’s up to you.


I need to update it but range, supporter, and prime have different allowances and features.
 
That’s up to you.


I need to update it but range, supporter, and prime have different allowances and features.
I realize that it's up to me but which memership will allow me to do what I need?
 
I realize that it's up to me but which memership will allow me to do what I need?
The free tier is really enough, but if you want extra features like one per, you can just move up CA supporter $60 will get you to 10 and has the range of features. Range allows for 6 and 5 images.
 
The free tier is really enough, but if you want extra features like one per, you can just move up CA supporter $60 will get you to 10 and has the range of features. Range allows for 6 and 5 images.
Perfect. Thank you.
 
Back
Top Bottom