18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CMP surplus 22s

H. Bowman

Well-known member
Messages
862
Did anyone get in on the 40x, 52, 82g and M12 orders at CMP?

Curious to see what folks are getting delivered.
 
Nobody, huh?

Do you folks realize the CMP exists and is a fantastic source for history and knowledge and rifles?
 
I got a Remington 514T 20ish years ago as well as a 40x reciever and some Garands.
I thought about those single shot Kimbers that they had for years but never got around to getting one.
I missed out on the 52's.
 
Back
Top Bottom