18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

colt 1911 lr

I don’t think so. I know GSG makes a GI 1911 in .22lr
 
Browning has a few of their 3/4 sized 1911A1 22lr's on the roster. I had the military WW2 replica one a few years ago and was of very good quality and reliable. Wish now I didn't sell it.
 
Back
Top Bottom