Not sure if this is allowed here, so if the mods would like, go ahead and let me know where to post.
Since here in California we're stuck with gen 3 Glocks only, I searched forever to find a solution like this. There was one company that did something sort of similar but wanted 120$ for the conversion which I thought was kind of ridiculous. There was also the wolf one which is the oval style release but they no longer offer it. Or we could spend something like 1000-1200 for a gen 4/5 glock off roster.
This kit - https://andordynamics.com/products/glock-gen-3-mrck-mag-release-conversion-kit we made with a proprietary mag release and jig so anyone who is somewhat mechanically inclined could easily cut their frame and have a gen 4/5 style mag release! Hoping this helps anyone who was in my position.
Since here in California we're stuck with gen 3 Glocks only, I searched forever to find a solution like this. There was one company that did something sort of similar but wanted 120$ for the conversion which I thought was kind of ridiculous. There was also the wolf one which is the oval style release but they no longer offer it. Or we could spend something like 1000-1200 for a gen 4/5 glock off roster.
This kit - https://andordynamics.com/products/glock-gen-3-mrck-mag-release-conversion-kit we made with a proprietary mag release and jig so anyone who is somewhat mechanically inclined could easily cut their frame and have a gen 4/5 style mag release! Hoping this helps anyone who was in my position.