18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Crossbody bag for CCW

I didn’t wanna say it because they definitely have their uses but real world, that’s what it is. If you’re OK with that, then have at it.✌️
Yea... I can't 🤷 but you do you. Not you, but you know what I mean.
 
absolutely they are "purses" "murses" whatever.

I find most useful when im in gym style shorts and Ts cause hard to IWB in that stuff (you can belly band or whatnot but not comfortable and prints).
 

Use one of these for your keys. Great for belt, or even gym shorts.
 
Back
Top Bottom