18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CZ Duty

Would buy but I'm already in the S&W ecosystem and I can use my full size mags with the M&P 2.0 4". Otherwise I'd be on this so quick.
 
What does it do that the P10 doesn’t, especially now that the P10C is on the roster?
 
I'm a huge CZ guy so I'm in if these ever make it to this god forsaken state. What I'm really itching for is something hammer fired, would love a P09 or P07.
 
Its modular, uses an FCU like the Echelon, P320, P365, P385.

So the benefits it has over the P10 series will depend on availability of aftermarket parts/grips? Sounds like it’s way too early to tell, not to mention it’s unavailable for us to buy retail either way.
 
So the benefits it has over the P10 series will depend on availability of aftermarket parts/grips? Sounds like it’s way too early to tell, not to mention it’s unavailable for us to buy retail either way.
You asked what it does that the P10 doesn't, and I told you, don't shoot the messenger; I'm agnostic. Up to you and whoever to decide if it makes any difference.
 
I mean... it's no Walther PDP lol
james bond GIF
 
Back
Top Bottom