18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Damn Sigsauer!!!!!! This a reprint from Calguns with addition

Messages
464
Classified ads
1
I mean it damn Sigsauer.
I did not know anything about the 365 till a friend (retired county sheriff, armorer, swat team member and after retirement a gunsmith) from Texas brought his 365 in 380 and I shot 2 mags on my plate rack, no misses. So, I bought a 365 and like it, so I will probably sell my G43. And then they did it. again. Went to my local GS and handled the Macro 365. Holly **** I have never had any handgun feel so good in the hand. It seemed to point naturally, the flat trigger had a nice pull, the grip felt great in the hand and the mag release was one of the best I have ever used.
Will I did not sell the 43 but sold a 17, I had 2 anyway.
I will be picking up the Macro on the 21, even with the extra tax I just had to have it. I have a good rapport with my LGS and paid $1,088 out the door for it. I felt that was a decent price.
 
I handled the macro and felt the same, I almost bought it. I love it, and I will probably get one eventually. The only issue I have with it is the grip size, I found it a little harder to conceal. Hopefully the Legion model will come out to California. I would definately snag one of those.

I ended up buying 2 different p365s for the price of the macro though, riflegear had them for $499 and I got the sig rebate on one of them, $150 credit to the sig site.
I will leave one of them in the smallest/standard form for summer carry, and the other is getting an XL grip and a spectre comp slide that I used my rebate on for a similar build to the macro.

Congrats on your gun brotha! I feel the stoke through the screen! 🤙
 
Various grips are widely available for the P365 (and M18). Check in with SigGuy and others, Google is your friend. The hard part is finding the exact one you want...
 
My biggest problems with the 365 is there are soooooo many options I get frustrated trying to parse them all that I give up and keep it 90% stock. 1st world problems, I guess. :ROFLMAO:
 
My biggest problems with the 365 is there are soooooo many options I get frustrated trying to parse them all that I give up and keep it 90% stock. 1st world problems, I guess. :ROFLMAO:
You're not alone- we all have that box of widgets we've tried but didn't work out or some newer/shinier/runs faster/jumps higher/fill-in-the-blank one came along...
 
I have boxes of parts, holsters, bags, and gee-gaws. I'm thinking of putting the whole lot for sale as a bundle for some ridiculously low price, where the first "I'll take it" gets everything for $50. I'm getting to an age where I just want 💩 I ain't usin' gone.
 
I got a macro comp last month, it joins my stable of Sigs. P226 west German, p226 German Black Stainless with RXP slide, p226 X5 tactical German Gen 1, M18, and a 516. I may have a problem. I don’t know what is about Sigs but they just work for me. No matter what model, they fit my hands and I can just consistently rip with them. I struggle with my 2011, I’m either hot or cold with it but not with a Sig.
 
I didn't think I needed a Sig but now I'm rethinking it. I got a good deal on a Holosun 407 during Black Friday but the problem is, I don't have anything to mount it on. After seeing the 365 Macro and it's ability to customize, it just might be the ticket. I haven't quite decided yet and still need to look around but the Sig looks like a contender. Happy to hear of your purchase!
 
Just to make things more confusing for you...I had a 365XL and a XMacro, and I settled on what I found to be the best of both worlds for me - I put the XMacro slide (flatter shooting with the comp) on the 365XL gripframe (easier to conceal) and it was a great combo. Then I put the Wilson Combat 365XL frame on it (I like the grip angle better) and now it is just about perfect. YMMV.
 
Back
Top Bottom