- Messages
- 3
Hi guys,
New to this forum, but I moved in from out of state and have a Dan Wesson ECO in 9mm I'd like to sell, it's in good condition. It has VZ grips G10 with a thumb cut in rosewood, and will come with (2) 8 round stock mags, (2) 10 round Wilson Combat mags and (1) 10 round Tripp Research mag and a takedown tool (paperclip lol). It has maybe 500 rounds through it.
I am not sure what a fair going price for it would be. Could I get some input?
Thanks in advance.
New to this forum, but I moved in from out of state and have a Dan Wesson ECO in 9mm I'd like to sell, it's in good condition. It has VZ grips G10 with a thumb cut in rosewood, and will come with (2) 8 round stock mags, (2) 10 round Wilson Combat mags and (1) 10 round Tripp Research mag and a takedown tool (paperclip lol). It has maybe 500 rounds through it.
I am not sure what a fair going price for it would be. Could I get some input?
Thanks in advance.