- Messages
- 78
- Classified ads
- 1
Hey folks! Has anyone here DLC'd a p365 FCU, specifically serialized part? How was your experience and would you recommend it?I recently bought a used p365 and while I was doing the initial cleaning, I noticed rust on the frame.
I cleaned most of it off and wiped it with oil, but just in case the rust comes back, I'd like to know if DLC'ing the frame or refinishing the frame would be possible. I've already contacted SIG, but I'm pretty sure rust isn't covered under warranty. So I don't expect any help from them haha
I cleaned most of it off and wiped it with oil, but just in case the rust comes back, I'd like to know if DLC'ing the frame or refinishing the frame would be possible. I've already contacted SIG, but I'm pretty sure rust isn't covered under warranty. So I don't expect any help from them haha