18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Do we also like knives?

Nice - see my post in this thread. Sent them some walnut wood and they made some nice knives for me

Vey cool knives. Not sure how I missed that post.

Love it! This season was horrible for me! They need a split season or start/stop later.

It's been bad here for 10+ years.
This is the first season in a long time that I didn't buy duck stamps.
Had a chance to hunt at San Jacinto, but I passed on it.
 
I rationalized getting into knives because they were cheaper than firearms- in the beginning.

After the Sergey Rogovets custom, and spending >$100 on Timascus pocket clips and such, I figured I'd better look into handgun prices again. 😂

1742761041046.webp
Olamic custom
Micarta handle Spyderco
Koenig Arius
 
Until I got my CCW, I carried this every day. Sebenza by Chris Reeve, as seen in the movie Collateral. Now I rarely carry it, but it's still awesome.
 

Attachments

  • L31-1000-1-Web_53943b73-069a-4e21-9007-9aae40a44128_1800x1200.webp
    L31-1000-1-Web_53943b73-069a-4e21-9007-9aae40a44128_1800x1200.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom