- Messages
- 972
It looks to me like you could put a little more crimp on those if they’re not case gauging. Are those .355” bullets?How do these look to you?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
It looks to me like you could put a little more crimp on those if they’re not case gauging. Are those .355” bullets?How do these look to you?
Only with stick type powders. (I sure hope the people that read this understand sarcasm.)So you all don't fill the case so full of powder that it audibly crunches everytime you seat a round?
It looks like you still have a little belling showing.How do these look to you?
Yes they are .355It looks to me like you could put a little more crimp on those if they’re not case gauging. Are those .355” bullets?
Last night I was up until 2am adjusting it more and I ran them through the crimp again to adjust them. I think I’ve fixed the crimp issue.It looks like you still have a little belling showing.
I would turn the die another 0.003" to 0.005" down.
That's 3-5mm of rotation on the tops of the 7/8" threads.
That's good to hear. I switched powders a few nights ago and tested the powder throw many times and it is very accurate.I trust it as much as i trust factory ammo