18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Does anyone else use a counting scale?

five.five-six

Well-known member
Messages
743
Classified ads
2
Completely unnecessary but I love the thing. I got it because my old postal scale had become inaccurate to the point of uselessness. Right now I'm possessing a batch of LC 5.56 and It's kinda fun to look over and see how many pieces I have left. I recently made 1K .223 and checked the scale against the known number of primers I used and it read 1,001. That's pretty impressive.


You can get a decent one for 1/3 the price and you could spend 10X the price. This one is accurate to 0.1 gram, did pounds, ounces, kilos and grams and can run on battery and has USB connection.

 
Back
Top Bottom