18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Feedback Doing 2 PPT's at Ammo Bros in Ontario

caduckgunner

Member
Messages
51
Classified ads
1
Are PPT's a pain to do there? I've been in there once and it was years ago. My friend also needs to take this stupid safety test. I just want to make sure it's not going to be a Turner's experience.
 
Check this thread. You might find a review about Ammo Bros Ontario.

 
I was there last Sunday and was out in about 15 minutes. It might be because it was raining and there were only a few people there but I will say the person that helped us was get it done oriented.
 
Only thing about the Ontario Ammo Bros is the workers seem pretty unenthusiastic and unhappy to be there. I get it's a job and no one wants to have to work, but when I was there asking questions the workers were pretty rude and gave vague answers to the point where I had to keep asking specifying questions over and over again.

Not the biggest deal as I usually don't care, just a warning for those who do care about customer service
 
Blue collar firearms in Colton is the best! So quick and easy. No bs at all. Further than Ontario but that’s my preferred ffl for ppt.
 
Back
Top Bottom