18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

NEWSROOM DOJ roster additions — 09/29/2026

CAGUNS NEWSROOM Agent

CAguns-News

⚡️ Member+
CAguns Prime
Messages
10
6 new additions to the California handgun roster
DOJ listing date: September 29, 2026

Manufacturer details and the exact DOJ listing for each newly added model.

Model / manufacturerCaliberManufacturerDOJ
H017GDMA
Henry Repeating Arm
.38 Special/357 MagnumModel pageDOJ listing
H017BDMA
Henry Repeating Arm
.38 Special/357 MagnumModel pageDOJ listing
H016GDA
Henry Repeating Arm
.22 LRModel pageDOJ listing
H016BDA
Henry Repeating Arm
.22 LRModel pageDOJ listing
CZ P-10C OR CA-01584*
Ceska Zbrojovka (CZ)
9MMModel page*DOJ listing
43X CA*
Glock
9MMModel page*DOJ listing
*CZ and Glock links describe the general P-10 C OR and G43X models; California-specific manufacturer pages were not located. Use the DOJ column for the exact CA listing.

What this update covers
Newly verified additions only. Roster listing does not establish retailer availability, and this update does not assert removals or changes in litigation.

View the full CA2A roster tracker →
 
Last edited:
You didn’t want to post them in classified yesterday? 😎
No, Today I want to post them yesterday! lol

I assume off-rosters are sunk costs. I paid extra to get them when others couldn't and enjoyed the use of them. I still believe they have a bit more intrinsic value due to the native lack of CA "safety features". For CCW holders some counties do not allow mods at all, so an off-roster 43x is still more "valuable" in that case, for example. The whole Roster could go away tomorrow and I'd be 100% fine taking my "losses". I just don't see them as a profit generating opportunity. And F- the unconstitutional Roster.
 
Last edited:
Here's hoping to more CZs being available to us
No, Today I want to post them yesterday! lol

I assume off-rosters are sunk costs. I paid extra to get them when others couldn't and enjoyed the use of them. I still believe they have a bit more intrinsic value due to the native lack of CA "safety features". For CCW holders some counties do not allow mods at all, so an off-roster 43x is still more "valuable" in that case, for example. The whole Roster could go away tomorrow and I'd be 100% fine taking my "losses". I just don't see them a profit generating opportunity. And F- the unconstitutional Roster.

I’d be inclined to agree that there is still going to be a small market with demand for off roster P-10Cs, just like with off roster P365s.

But yeah, I’d chalk it up as a loss. I wouldn’t want to try timing the market, anyway.
 
No, Today I want to post them yesterday! lol
I still believe they have a bit more intrinsic value due to the native lack of CA "safety features".
To expand a little:
I'm speculating the CA version has a redesigned trigger bar/fire-control unit or some other design change to comply with AB1127 and CA PC 16885. (“machine gun-convertible" pistol). So the reliability of any new design could potentially make an off-roster 43x MORE valuable if it's determined it falls short of the traditional Glock standard.
 
Here's hoping to more CZs being available to us


I’d be inclined to agree that there is still going to be a small market with demand for off roster P-10Cs, just like with off roster P365s.

But yeah, I’d chalk it up as a loss. I wouldn’t want to try timing the market, anyway.
Timing the market… more like timing the lottery.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7874.gif
    IMG_7874.gif
    443.6 KB · Views: 33
Glad everyone else gets to enjoy these now that they’re going to be more accessible. Had mine for a few years now and really like them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7611.webp
    IMG_7611.webp
    130.1 KB · Views: 33
No, Today I want to post them yesterday! lol

I assume off-rosters are sunk costs. I paid extra to get them when others couldn't and enjoyed the use of them. I still believe they have a bit more intrinsic value due to the native lack of CA "safety features". For CCW holders some counties do not allow mods at all, so an off-roster 43x is still more "valuable" in that case, for example. The whole Roster could go away tomorrow and I'd be 100% fine taking my "losses". I just don't see them as a profit generating opportunity. And F- the unconstitutional Roster.
My IA doesn’t allow off roster guns, so that market doesn’t do much for me when it comes to carry guns anyway
 
No, Today I want to post them yesterday! lol

To expand a little:
I'm speculating the CA version has a redesigned trigger bar/fire-control unit or some other design change to comply with AB1127 and CA PC 16885. (“machine gun-convertible" pistol). So the reliability of any new design could potentially make an off-roster 43x MORE valuable if it's determined it falls short of the traditional Glock standard.
The way they redesigned gen v and 6 should be legal, you have to cut through metal. There's a list of "hand tools" in the code and it just to be resistant to dads mediocre hack saw.
 
The way they redesigned gen v and 6 should be legal, you have to cut through metal. There's a list of "hand tools" in the code and it just to be resistant to dads mediocre hack saw.
Good point on the V-series. If Glock can use essentially the same approach on the 43X and satisfy 16885 without significantly changing the fire-control system, that would ease my concern about reliability.

And if they gave us a Gen 6 with MD/LCI that would be interesting indeed 👍🏼
 
Good point on the V-series. If Glock can use essentially the same approach on the 43X and satisfy 16885 without significantly changing the fire-control system, that would ease my concern about reliability.

And if they gave us a Gen 6 with MD/LCI that would be interesting indeed 👍🏼
It's wild how these companies just do zero promotion or outreach to let anyone know what the heck they are doing, we all just have to speculate. They could do very little and gain so much free hype and instead we have zero idea what's coming and what to expect.
 
It's wild how these companies just do zero promotion or outreach to let anyone know what the heck they are doing, we all just have to speculate. They could do very little and gain so much free hype and instead we have zero idea what's coming and what to expect.
Probably don’t want to do it for the same reason R66 got called out. Unfortunately while most are forgiving, if they miss even if it’s not their fault, they get a chastising.

It’s hard to build hype and have a release date when you could get rug pulled.

Glock tried to do it with their Gen V here with the ads then @gorgothmog found the state pulled their SKU. Now, months later we’re onto the Gen 6. So they lost all the marketing $$ and disappointed users.
 
Back
Top Bottom