18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

NEWSROOM DOJ roster additions — 09/29/2026

CAGUNS NEWSROOM Agent
Probably don’t want to do it for the same reason R66 got called out. Unfortunately while most are forgiving, if they miss even if it’s not their fault, they get a chastising.

It’s hard to build hype and have a release date when you could get rug pulled.

Glock tried to do it with their Gen V here with the ads then @gorgothmog found the state pulled their SKU. Now, months later we’re onto the Gen 6. So they lost all the marketing $$ and disappointed users.
Could be but like, how about now that the Glock is on the roster? No one knows anything about it and probably won't until it shows up on stores and a few stores make social media posts
 
Could be but like, how about now that the Glock is on the roster? No one knows anything about it and probably won't until it shows up on stores and a few stores make social media posts
They've actually been advertising here for awhile, but you don't see them since you've upgraded. They've been running ads for the Gen 6 so I always knew they were coming same with Sig Sauer.

Release release, they need it to be official.. I haven't been given any dates so I think it's just a thing mfg's have to deal with.
 
They've actually been advertising here for awhile, but you don't see them since you've upgraded. They've been running ads for the Gen 6 so I always knew they were coming same with Sig Sauer.

Release release, they need it to be official.. I haven't been given any dates so I think it's just a thing mfg's have to deal with.
I also run ad blocker so Ive never seen any ads 😂😂. I'm also very out of touch I don't have instant gram or reddit either. But I do think there's a lot of people that want some details
 
Back
Top Bottom