18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Echelon grip and slides

Xmartin45

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
Hi need to know if anywhere in the central valley near fresno carries or will carrie springfield echelon grips and slides. Been trying to find places online that will ship to california bur had no luck as of yet.
 
MidwayUSA ships grips and I think Springfield themselves will ship grips but I don't know where to get slides.
 
MidwayUSA ships grips and I think Springfield themselves will ship grips but I don't know where to get slides.
Midway only carries the full size I been trying to look for compact grip. And I emailed springfield and was told by them they don't ship the grips to CA until they confirm with their lawyers on if they can or not.

The slide I knows going to be the hardest as it has to go to an ffl due to barrel being included.
 
If anything, I would just want a slide and maybe the Sharps Bros grip.
 
Back
Top Bottom