18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

EMP reality

Yessir all the things . Mopp gear . Test strips . Geiger counter . Masks and filters . Potable water and freeze dried food . All checks . What's left .
More filters and updated MOPP gear. Speaking of which, where is a good civilian source for gear?
 
My EMP will survive an EMP.
Breaking Bad GIF
 
Last edited:
meds, practice doing anything in mopp.
I remember my first NV session. Going in I am like "I own the night", coming out I was more like "crap, I can't see a thing". 100% agreed, practice, practice and then train more. Gear is close to useless if you don't work out the issues and create muscle memory.
 
I remember my first NV session. Going in I am like "I own the night", coming out I was more like "crap, I can't see a thing". 100% agreed, practice, practice and then train more. Gear is close to useless if you don't work out the issues and create muscle memory.
Just open doors, bottles, pouches, load mags, hell reload mags in proper mopp. Also try to properly decon your canteen, mask, and gloves to take a simple drink. Or take a piss, remember to not get anything on your junk from your gloves. God Speed all. hahahaha
 
Back
Top Bottom