- Messages
- 1,190
So I walk into a small LGS and find a Bushmaster Vintage Rare Alum. CAR stock and 3-hole tube in like-new condition and ask for price. $20. F yeah.
As I walk out, I ask if I can dig some boxes out of their trash (for when I do shipping trades), and yup, gives me permission. I find a couple magpul boxes I can use after flipping the box inside out to hide branding, and in one of the boxes. Score! Vintage Rare Rubberized Alum. CAR Stock with 2-hole tube.

Who would of thought. Better me than the garbage crew.

As I walk out, I ask if I can dig some boxes out of their trash (for when I do shipping trades), and yup, gives me permission. I find a couple magpul boxes I can use after flipping the box inside out to hide branding, and in one of the boxes. Score! Vintage Rare Rubberized Alum. CAR Stock with 2-hole tube.

Who would of thought. Better me than the garbage crew.