18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

FFL - Sacramento - PPT - Online Purchases

jeffgs47

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
14
Does anybody know of any reliable and fair priced FFL's in Sacramento and surrounding areas? I am looking for a new place if I were to do a PPT or a online purchase to ship to an FFL here in Sacramento. I used to use Golden State years ago but know they have moved.
 
Most places I've been to out here charge the same for PPT (~$10+dros). Sacramento Black Rifle only charges $75 for an FFL transfer whereas other places are asking $150 plus other fees for having to handle issues, like uncharged State taxes etc.
Oh wow, well that's good to hear Sac Balck Rifle is charging that. Sucks that other places charge $150+
 
Does anybody know of any reliable and fair priced FFL's in Sacramento and surrounding areas? I am looking for a new place if I were to do a PPT or a online purchase to ship to an FFL here in Sacramento. I used to use Golden State years ago but know they have moved.
The best is a home based FFL called PC guns and ammo, just google the contact info he's in Orangevale
 
Thank you for the suggestion. I do like the home based FFLs personally.
He has the best price on mail order transfers around and he let me put multiple on the same dros for no additional cost.
 
Does anybody know of any reliable and fair priced FFL's in Sacramento and surrounding areas? I am looking for a new place if I were to do a PPT or a online purchase to ship to an FFL here in Sacramento. I used to use Golden State years ago but know they have moved.
Just avoid Sac Gun Range.
As a long time SGR member I feel disloyal saying that but out of ~30 PPTs in 8 years in Sacramento in various places, only 2 got messed up, both at SGR.
 
Just an update: I went with PC Guns & Ammo and I have to say it was a great experience. Friendly and responds promptly. Overall great customer service. Thank you for the recommendation.
Nice! Glad it worked out
 
Does anybody know of any reliable and fair priced FFL's in Sacramento and surrounding areas? I am looking for a new place if I were to do a PPT or a online purchase to ship to an FFL here in Sacramento. I used to use Golden State years ago but know they have moved.
The gun range has worked for me
 
Back
Top Bottom